Frequently Asked Question's
• What are your current hours?
We are out of business! Stay tuned in the future for information on Dancing Dog products coming to a venue near you.
• Are you open for dine-in?
• What's on our menu these days?
• Where can I find your up-to-date menu?
We don't have a menu any longer.
• What does vegan mean?
We only serve food that has no connection to animals - our food is all plant based with no meat of any kind, dairy, eggs or honey used. Any "meat" or "cheese" items on the menu use plant-based alternatives, most of them made in house. Common meat alternatives are seitan (wheat based), tofu (soybean), and Beyond Meat (a popular commercial faux meat product). Common cheese alternatives are our house-made raw cashew Chèvre and/or house-made almond milk mozzarella.
When are juices available?
• How can I place an order?
• How about Merchandise?
• What payment methods do you accept?